Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Huge Week Last Week


Not only was Festival of Sand last week (which deserves its very own post), but we received 3 grants! Sam's Club of Bowling Green donated $1,000 for local programming, and Target awarded us with $3,000 for local Bullies and School Safety shows. And that's not all! I received an email that the Kentucky Colonels will be giving us money next Tuesday, September 22. We won't know exactly how much until then, but hooray all the same! We're especially excited about the KY Colonels because I wrote that to fund a new water heater. We've been without water since before I started last November. It's definitely time with the fall and winter months approaching rapidly. So take a look at the check presentation. This one was especially cool for me since I was able to pull a close friend and dedicated Sam's employee in the picture with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment