Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gift Wrap Give Back

As we begin to pull into the final two week homestretch before the holidays, I can't help but smile (and gloat a little) at the fact that my shopping is done. To me, that's the easy part. It's the wrapping that really gets me. If you're in the same boat as me, I have the solution--gift wrapping at Barnes & Noble. The Kids on the Block team, comprised of our wonderful board members, will be on location wrapping your gifts for donations. You can visit our table between 11 and 6 on Saturday and again from 12-4 on Sunday. And if you have several packages, just think about how you can kick back and enjoy a read or a latte while we work. So come help us help you, too. Remember, donations from the community keep our troupe performing for the Bowling Green/Warren County children free of charge. We hope to see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment